Need to upgrade your CRM ?
Interested in a FREE CRM consultation?
SeeLogic is an independent CRM specialist and systems integrator helping businesses drive digital transformation by implementing innovative CRM strategies and solutions. Founded in 2004, SeeLogic has built up an impressive client-base, including well-known international and global brands. In this time, we have successfully implemented 100’s of CRM projects, which include global, multi-site CRM roll-outs and complex integration projects.
We are currently offering a no obligation, FREE CRM consultation with one of our industry experts, we also offer complimentary 30 day trials of our CRM solutions.
Reasons for working with SeeLogic
- We are product agnostic and select the right solution for your business needs
- SeeLogic understand user-adoption is the main challenge of any project roll out and have many tools to help your make the most of your system
- Support teams in UK and Nepal for follow-the-sun support
- We provide an end-to-end service including process mapping, implementation and ongoing support
- We are proud partners of software providers and other IT businesses, meaning we have a large resource and intelligence network to draw from
- Combined CRM experience of over 20 years, our team is made up of CRM experts, not just salespeople
This offer is available for a limited time only and can withdrawn by SeeLogic at any point. The offer is for a experienced consultant to listen to your CRM or business needs and then recommend solutions. There is no obligation to pursue solutions.
Join the Discussion
you might also like
Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent Delivers Fast and Responsive Customer Service
Microsoft has launched a new AI-driven virtual agent solution for Dynamics 365 C...read more
[Infographic + Video] A Graphical Overview of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 2019 Wave 2 Release
Microsoft recently unveiled the release plan for the Dynamics 365 2019 Wave 2 re...read more
7 Best Picks from Dynamics 365 2019 Wave 2 Release
Microsoft announced its Wave 2 product release plan for Dynamics 365 and Power P...read more