Marketing is the life force of your business. Without it you are swimming against the tide. At SeeLogic we understand that in an ever increasingly competitive world, CRM can bring huge beneficial elements to ease and enhance your marketing processes.
Here are just some of the benefits that CRM can deliver to you to improve your marketing:
- Provides the tools to deliver direct marketing activity and manage many different types of campaigns.
- Allows you to understand the return on investment (ROI) of marketing campaigns sent through CRM.
- Facilitates working collaboratively across departments using collaboration tools – meaning hugely improved communication and understanding.
- Lead generation and qualification without additional person power, thereby reducing your expenditure in the long term.
- Auto-generation of cases and auto-responding functions frees up your team to concentrate on other key areas.
- Multichannel marketing to reach leads, prospects and customers via web landing pages, webinars, phone calls, LinkedIn lead generation forms and events.
- Personalise experiences by mapping out your buyer’s journey to provide timely, relevant and personalised experiences
- Aligns sales and marketing by sharing a single source of contact, leads, and customers to deliver consistent results across the buyer’s journey
- Tracks customer health based on the customer data so that customer satisfaction with the product can be measured
CRM technology’s ultimate purpose is to create growth within your business. Its effective integration is designed to construct a thriving environment where you are able to provide an improved service to your customers.
Here are just some of the benefits that CRM can deliver to you to improve your sales:
- Helps in quote and order generation by reducing the time wasted on leads that are unlikely to convert into orders, improving the communication between your sales and marketing departments.
- Improves the efficiency of your sales library and product price list management by collating and matching data to reduce excess documentation and by capturing relevant information at the point of customer contact.
- Creates a workflow where administrative tasks are incorporated into day to day function so that every day can be a sales day for your team.
- Automates a salesperson’s diary easily managing all their appointments
- Gets a grip on the status of your organisation’s relationship with prospects to help you tailor your approach
- Leverages social media by helping you understand social sentiment and understand opportunities to join relevant conversations.
- Tracks recipient email activity, such as when an email or attachment was opened and on what device
- Guides your users through your sales process with visual prompts ensuring the right steps are carried out in the right order.
- Allows users to work from anywhere from any device helping them accelerate their sales productivity.
CRM systems provide a comprehensive set of tools that enable customer service teams to manage a wide range of customer issues. By systematic logging, tracking and following up of customer support issues, service levels can be raised to a standard of excellence that will delight your customers.
Here are just some of the benefits that CRM can deliver to you to improve your Service:
- Automates manual tasks to make it easier for reps to focus on establishing a one-to-one relationship with customers across multiple channels and on any device.
- Automates manual tasks to neutralise errors and this helps improve time management and customer satisfaction.
- Reads customer’s social media feeds and automatically routes a case to an appropriate rep.
- Provides multi-layered communication channels like video chat, screen sharing, and on-screen for guided assistance.
- Uses service and support as an upsell or cross-sell opportunity by empowering agents with machine learning driven recommendations.
- Collects feedback from your customers using surveys, discussion forums and social listening to gain actionable insight as to how your product and services can be improved.
- Provides contextual in-app learning and visual workflows to help get new users up to speed quickly with your organisation’s business processes.