The role of UI-UX Designer is important within SeeLogic and is responsible for the creative development and design of SeeLogic’s online and off-line brand portfolio, including website, app development, email templates and other marketing collaterals. Multimedia and front-end coding would be a plus point.
The role sits within SeeLogic’s Marketing Team, comprising of a senior graphic designer, senior UI/UX designer, front-end developer, and back-end developer.
The main responsibilities include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, development, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Graphic Designing Skill set for the creative development and design of SeeLogic’s online and off-line brand portfolio, including website, video and imagery, email templates and other marketing collateral.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Should have experience 2+ in related field.
- You have a degree/diploma in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or related field
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Experience in working with brand guidelines
- Experience in brand & brand guide creation
- Creative flair and passion for design
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in design & prototyping tools such as
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Good understanding of English both written and verbal.
Dogma Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws.