- Bafal, Kathmandu
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements, create designs and architect solutions using formal methods
- Producing code using .NET (C#)
- Work cooperatively in a project-focused development team
- Software testing
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Have at least 2 years experience in related roles.
- Advanced C# knowledge
- Strong experience in .Net platform
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Willingness to work on Dynamics 365 CRM and related Office 365 products
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM will be a plus point.
- Experience in business applications is a plus (CRM or ERP applications preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written English skills
Dogma Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws.