New Microsoft Technology Rolling Out Called PowerApps Portal
Author: Sudeep Rawal
PowerApps is an important and powerful mobile tool for Business to Business. It enables organisations to build business apps in an easy, affordable way. There have been major requests in the community to share the app outside of the company domain.
So finally, Microsoft is rolling out a platform called PowerApps Portal which allows external users to interact with the data stored in the Common Data Service. In this blog, we will cover some basic aspects of Powerapps Portal.
- With the introduction of PowerApps Portals, it’s also merging the capabilities offered by Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement portals to ensure that all the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement application portals are aligned with each other.
- Engage with your customers and partners
This essentially allows you to create websites for customers where it is possible to integrate the website with third party protocols like OpenId Connect and WS-Fed. You will also be able to develop websites for employees
- Dedicated portal designer will be used to create websites.
- Integrate with Microsoft services to enrich the content
- Model complex business process using pro dev extensibility
Use the professional developer capabilities of the Common Data Service platform and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Portal, including templates, code plugins, workflows, and more to extend your websites and cater to sophisticated use cases when needed.
If you want to unlock the potential of your business data to make better decisions and drive results across your organisation. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation on 01296 328 689. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Discussion
You must be logged in to post a comment.