Technical Support Technician
No. of vacancies: 10
Apply before: September 15, 2019
Seelogic International Pvt. Ltd. is looking for dynamic and smart persons to expand our Development Team to help our clients build their products better.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Installation & configuration and supporting of a client’s systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of client’s systems and support them to troubleshoot the
- Logging the queries of customers and employees.
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion.
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or
- fix a fault.
- Provide after-sales support for software or services of business that specialize in providing customers with support and maintenance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Strong customer service ethos · Ability to work well along with the team
- Strong communication skill & excellent organizational skills
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- Willingness to work in different shifts for 24X7 operations
- Ability to be patience, calm, attentive with logical mind · Enthusiasm for continual learning
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Attractive salary
- Certification from renowned institutions
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Modern workspace and stress-free environment
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
Qualifications and requirements (Preferably)
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/Computer Science or Diploma in Computing
*** In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074
Drop Your Resume
We will get back to you when we have any opportunity for you.