Software Engineer – Quality Assurance
- Bafal, Kathmandu
About the role:
SeeLogic International is looking for dynamic and smart engineers who could help our
team and clients build their products better.
- Participate in software development life cycle from the requirement analysis phase
to deployment phase.
- Analyse and convert business requirements, user stories, and design documents
to detail test cases and test plans.
- Implement different test strategies and techniques for the test case creation
- Should have the ability to get be in customer shoes and work on it.
- Identify bug, performance issues by testing software in a functional and nonfunctional level.
- To test the quality of products and provide updates to the stakeholders.
- Regularly provide test report of project status to the stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering or equivalent.
- 2+years of relevant work experience in software testing/ fresher with good software
testing life cycle knowledge and an eye of QA.
- Should be able to develop test plans, build and execute test cases.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tool and testing tools will be an advantage
- Should have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment, involved with cutting
- Ability to perform under pressure, flexible and dedicated
- Should be able to manage the version of projects.
- Good Communication, Interpersonal Skill.
- Should be proactive, initiative and team player.
- Ownership and responsible attitude are the must
- 5 working days
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Learning opportunities, trainings with professionals
- Collaboration with international Microsoft team
Dogma Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws.