Senior Software Tester
No. of vacancies: 1
Apply before: January 30, 2019
Location: Soaltee Mode, Kathmandu
SeeLogic International is looking for dynamic and smart persons to expand our Development Team to help our clients build their products better.
- Participate in project from inception phase to implementation phase to ensure quality in deliverables/products.
- Analyse and convert business requirements, user stories, and design documents to detail test cases and test plans.
- Identify bug, performance issues by testing software in a functional and non-functional level.
- To test the quality of products and provide updates to the stakeholders.
- Regularly provide test report of project status to the stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in software testing.
- Should be able to develop test plans, build and execute test cases.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tool and testing tools will be an advantage
- Should have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment, involved with cutting edge technologies.
- Ability to perform under pressure, flexible and dedicated
- Should be able to manage versioning of projects.
- Good Communication, Interpersonal Skill.
- Should be proactive, initiative and team player.
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Attractive salary
- Training on personal growth, professional development, English language
- Certification from renowned institutions
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Modern workspace and stress-free environment
- Internal training manager to support internal recruitment
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
*** In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074
Drop Your Resume
We will get back to you when we have any opportunity for you.