Project Assistant, Junior Business Analyst
- Location: Kathmandu, Bafal
Role Title: Project Assistant, Junior Business Analyst
Reports To: Project Manager/BA Lead
The Consultants and Business Analysts work in tandem at The Dogma Group to work with our clients during scoping sessions. The scoping sessions are rich in insights and often include multiple action items for both clients and us. Having a central repository of workshop insights and associated action items not only ensures that the Consultants, Business Analysts and Project Managers are equipped with rich information required for project success, but also helps deliver added value to the clients. This role works with the Consultants, Business Analysts and Project Managers to assist them by providing all the insights they require from workshops as well as help them with the background works necessary to run these workshops.
- Achieving a basic understanding of respective projects by studying available project resources.
- Help Business Analysts in the preparation of workshop slides.
- Listen to workshop recordings and transcribe the content.
- List out valuable insights from the clients to share with respective Business Analysts and Consultants.
- List out any available open action items from the workshop to share with respective Project Managers.
- Proficient in listening, spoken and written English
- Ability to fill in words from context when audio is not clear
- Good typing speed
- Familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Suitable for fresh/final year undergraduates
Drop Your Resume
We will get back to you when we have any opportunity for you.