Reports To: Head of Projects
The Project Administrator (PA) role has been introduced to support internal project managers for some specific project management activities explained in this document. Depending on the availability, PA can also help with other project management activities if needed.
Recommended activities for a PA role are listed below.
- Updating PSA project plan and resource bookings based on the MS Project file.
- Updating client RAID Log spreadsheet based on the RAID Log records in PSA
- Tracking time entries and chasing the related project resources to submit their entries regularly
- Keeping Delivery Summaries records up-to-date.
- Supporting CoE booking process
- Supporting project management activities of internal projects
- Proficient in listening, spoken and written English
- Familiar with Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Suitable junior candidates. 1-2 years of experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Interest in Project Management
Apply for this position
Dogma Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws.