SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specializes in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners, as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold, Authorised Education Partner. We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values, and our team is the heart of our organization.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we are looking for talented individuals to join our SeeLogic International team in Nepal. If you are a dynamic individual and are keen to progress your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Seelogic International Pvt. Ltd. is looking for dynamic and smart persons to expand our Development Team to help our clients build their products better.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Microsoft Power Apps Portal applications
- Develop Microsoft Power Apps Canvas applications
- Develop Power Automate workflows
- Configuration and administration of Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service
- Configure security and data access
- Software testing
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of Liquid template language is a plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools, including React.js is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Present design specs and experience with user interface design
- Work with graphics and other designers
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to work on Dynamics 365 CRM and related Office 365 products
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM will be a plus point.
- Experience in business applications is a plus (CRM or ERP applications preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written English skills
Apply for this position
Dogma Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws.