- Kathmandu, Bafal
Job Description for PMO (Nepal)
Project Management Office is involved in.
- Overseeing all the running and upcoming projects from Initiation till Closure stages.
- Check and maintain the good health of running projects in terms of Scope, Schedule, Quality, Risk, and proper Closure with all necessary documents.
- Analyse the dependencies in order to streamline the projects in the pipeline.
- Report into Head of Projects UK, and work with Dogma Group senior management team (SMT), and Nepal delivery teams to introduce and improve project/program management processes in order to achieve organizational strategic goals.
- Implement metrics to give visibility of project planning, resources, burn rate, resource efficiency, quality, client satisfaction, invoicing/cash flow and profitability as we move to project costing.
- Communications through to support and account management teams.
This role requires a high level of understanding of Project/Program Designing and Executing methodologies to fulfil the following responsibilities.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program health and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities, including skills development, motivation, and evaluation.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including completeness of delivery, customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project requirements, complexity, issues, progress, and decisions on solutions.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing and mitigating program risks.
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld.
- Tracking resource efficiency and requirements.
- Tracking project costs to make them profitable.
- Smooth interfaces with Sales (Project kick-off), Consultants (Handover), Support & Client Relations (Go-Live)
- Performing related administrative tasks.
- 6+ years of working experience in Project/Program management.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience managing a team of diverse talents.
- Knowledge of CRM / ERP software development procedures is preferred.
- Preferably Professional Certification like PMP ® or PRINCE2.
- Participate and give input for process improvement initiatives.
- Give necessary instructions to and facilitate team members.
- Support for the performance evaluation of team members.
- Act and recommend for team formation, development, and motivation.
- Approvals and other administrative tasks authorized by executive management.
Dogma Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws.