Mobile App Developer (React/React Native)
No. of vacancies: 8
Apply before: January 30, 2019
Location: Soaltee Mode, Kathmandu
If you think you can build mobile apps based on the latest cutting-edge technologies such as react native or Xamarin, we have a fascinating job for you. We are looking for some smart, problem-solving and self-driven mobile app developers who can help us deliver ambitious projects for globally recognised brands.
This is your unique opportunity to become a key member or team leaders of one of the fastest growing technology firms in Kathmandu. You will be working alongside technology giants like Microsoft, Google, Amazon to deliver high-end services to international clients.
To take advantage of this amazing opportunity, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are experiencing high demand so only the best talents will be allowed to join in this next wave of recruitment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications using react native or Xamarin for Android and iOS platforms.
- Translate designs, wireframes, and mock-ups into highly composable code
- Work from UI/UX requirements and APIs to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Helping colleagues around you grow as developers
- Write Modular, organized and robust code
- Write Unit tests for your code
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to quickly learn React Native and implement.
- Ability to write clean code.
- Familiarity with Version Control Management System (e.g. git).
- Sound knowledge of any type of mobile app development – Native (Android/iOS) or Hybrid.
- Familiarity with version control management systems and CI/CD.
- Good Experience with REST API’s.
- Experience with Git, Svn is a plus.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Proven 3+ years working experience with react, react native, angular or Xamarin.
- Candidate must have a BE/BTech/MCA/BSc degree or equivalent.
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Attractive salary
- Training on personal growth, professional development, English language
- Certification from renowned institutions
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Modern workspace and stress-free environment
- Internal training manager to support internal recruitment
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
*** In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074