- Bafal, Kathmandu
Consultants act as a key role in working with Clients to understand their vision, business goals and points of pain. The HR Consultant will use their experience of HR management and business acumen to understand these needs, and as appropriate their strong inter- personnel skills to challenge and advise clients; looking at the art of the possible, process efficiency, transformation opportunities and ROI.
The HR consultant may be involved in supporting initial the Sales & Marketing team on Project opportunities. They will also work with other Consultants and Centers of Excellence in looking at solution fits. Plus support clients in understanding the solutions and the change management elements of project delivery.
For the right candidates and employees there are opportunities to grow and develop with SeeLogic International and the Dogma Group. These may include in developing in the areas of wider business applications, product development, or even more general management roles. We therefore look for the right open and agile mindsets, people who will challenge themselves and the “custom & practice.”
Key responsibilities will revolve around gathering client project requirements. Playing a central role in the Group development in HR and wider solutions growth.
- Support Sales & Marketing in pre-sales discussions with clients and potential clients on HR and wider projects, and as necessary feed into sales proposals
- Support clients in understanding the solutions, and the change management elements of project delivery.
- Lead Discovery workshops with clients to understand vision, business goals and points of pain
- Identify and document gaps between standard processes and customer’s business processes
- Work with consultants and centres of excellence to develop solutions
- Develop Blueprint Discovery document
- Lead client fit gap presentation & discussions, and solution blueprint sign-offs
- Work with development team on testing and implementation of code modifications
Input into the development of training materials, and support for customers
- Work on wider client projects and internal Group developments as required.
- Strong HR management experience and ability to engender confidence from clients and potential clients, and build trust
- Strong business and commercial awareness
- Develop strong understanding of leading HR management software systems; to be able to advice clients. To be able to demonstrate systems and input into Fit gap analysis and discussions
- Process driven mind set to be able to lead client discussions and workshops, to understand the AS IS and to help develop process improvements
- Ability to deliver effective content and strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes
- Display passion for clients, demonstrated through professionalism and striving for – excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- To be an agent of change both for the client and internally for SeeLogic and Dogma Group
- To have an eye for continual professional development in key areas such as professional services consultancy, HR, systems evolution, change management plus the wider business applications and products Dogma Group are involved in
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Some international business travel may be necessary to support clients.
- 5 plus years of HR management and/or consultancy
Dogma Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws.