Computer Vision Engineer
- Bafal, Kathmandu
We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer with a sound knowledge in the application of image processing techniques to solve domain-specific vision problems. The engineer will be working primarily on building a facial recognition system. Next, s/he/they will also be working with AR/VR researchers and engineers to build a recognition-based AR system which focuses on recognition of objects and then provides more information about the object.
What will you do?
- Work with the AI (Artificial Intelligence) team to research, develop, evaluate, and optimize various computer vision and deep learning models for different problems.
- Responsible for exploring and analyzing unstructured data like images through image processing.
- Constantly be ingesting research papers, finding, and implementing ways to take what is innovative, and writing production code to apply it to our goals.
- Building, training, evaluating, and testing ML models and constantly analyzing where our current methods are falling short, and devising and implementing ways to improve and iterate.
- Take ownership to drive computer vision solutions and meet customer requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning or related fields
- Proven experience in Computer Vision and/or Deep Learning for object detection and recognition
- Experience with any Machine/Deep Learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras and PyTorch.
- Ability to transform research articles into working solutions to solve real-world problems.
- Strong experience in using both basic and advanced image processing algorithms for feature engineering.
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like NumPy, scikit-image, PIL, OpenCV, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.
- Strong communication skills and value building strong relationships with colleagues and partners as well as the ability to explain sophisticated topics in straightforward terms.
- Must be able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and be able to work in a team when required.
- Must have good Object-Oriented Programing & logical analysis skills in Python or C++
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary based on your potential and experience
- International exposure
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Training on personal growth, professional development, English language
- Certification from renowned institutions
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, and maternal/parental leave
- Internal trainings
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
*** In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074
Apply for this position
Dogma Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws.