Associate Training Consultant
- No. of vacancies: 1
- Apply before: July 31, 2020
- Location: Kathmandu
About the role:
Work alongside SeeLogic’s Centre of Excellence (CoE) team to analyse training needs, to prepare, execute and evaluate employee educational programs. Training Consultant’s responsibilities include identifying skills and knowledge gaps, developing instructional material and organising learning activities. To be successful in this role, you should have familiarity with various training methods, including e-learning and coaching, and be able to keep trainees engaged with interactive sessions.
We are looking for an associate training consultant who has a general understanding of business applications and training concepts and is open to improve his/her abilities on training processes. Ultimately, you will help our employees & customers to develop their skills and boost their job performance.
- Prepare, execute and evaluate employee & customer educational programs.
- Create training materials (user manuals and videos) of our UK based customer projects by working closely with related consultants and stakeholders.
- Enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work by conducting skills gap analyses, identifying training and developmental needs of our professional services team with line managers.
- Drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm. Assist in updating the curriculum as per long-term business requirements.
- Prepare training content and deliver if required.
- Map out long-term training plans for internal teams & customers when required based on the strategic needs of the organization.
- Liaise with external partners and outsource training, if needed.
- Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after course completion.
- Line out new initiatives, processes at bettering the learning capability of the organization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using training video making tools like Camtasia, ClickLearn or similar would be preferred.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in using and/or designing business applications (CRM or ERP applications preferred)
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills; highly organised and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s in Information Management, Business Management or related trainings.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Software (LMS is preferred, but it is not mandatory)
- Knowledge of traditional and modern job training methods and techniques is preferred, but it is not mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well with the resources
- Growth driven personality who is enthusiactic about helping people and organization grow to meeet the strategic and business needs
- Willingness to learn new technologies , ideas and understanding the positive benefits of implementing best practices in organizations
Benefits and Perks
- International exposure
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Attractive salary
- Training on personal growth, professional development, English language
- Certification from renowned institutions
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, and maternal/parental leave
- Internal trainings
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
*** In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074
SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specialises in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners, as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold, Authorised Education Partner We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values, and our team is the heart of our organisation.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we are looking for talented individuals to join our SeeLogic International team in Nepal. If you are a dynamic individual and are keen to progress your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Drop Your Resume
We will get back to you when we have any opportunity for you.