Associate Training Consultant
No. of vacancies: 1
Apply before: January 30, 2019
Location: Soaltee Mode, Kathmandu
Work alongside SeeLogic’s Centre of Excellence (CoE) team to analyse training needs, to prepare, execute and evaluate employee educational programs. Training Consultant’s responsibilities include identifying skills and knowledge gaps, developing instructional material and organising learning activities. To be successful in this role, you should have familiarity with various training methods, including e-learning and coaching, and be able to keep trainees engaged with interactive sessions.
We are looking for an associate training consultant who has a general understanding of business applications and training concepts and is open to improve his/her abilities on training processes. Ultimately, you will help our employees & customers to develop their skills and boost their job performance.
- Prepare, execute and evaluate employee & customer educational programs.
- Enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work by conducting skills gap analyses, identifying training and developmental needs of our professional services team with line managers.
- Drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- Map out long-term training plans for internal teams.
- Prepare training content and delivered if required.
- Assess the impact of training on employee performance.
- Liaise with external partners and outsource training, as needed.
- Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after course completion.
- Assist in updating the curriculum as per long-term business requirements.
- Support professional services team to create training materials (user manuals and videos) of our UK based customer projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in using and/or designing business applications (CRM or ERP applications preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; highly organised and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s in Information Management, Business Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator or similar role is preferred, but it is not a mandatory
- Familiarity with Learning Management Software (LMS is preferred, but it is not a mandatory
- Knowledge of traditional and modern job training methods and techniques is preferred, but it is not a mandatory
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Attractive salary
- Training on personal growth, professional development, English language
- Certification from renowned institutions
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Modern workspace and stress-free environment
- Internal training manager to support internal recruitment
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
*** In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074.
Drop Your Resume
We will get back to you when we have any opportunity for you.