Associate AI Engineer
- Bafal, Kathmandu
About the role
We are looking for an Associate AI Engineer to develop AI applications to adhere to designs that support business requirements for internal and external clients.
- Minimum 6 months of relevant work experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning or any other related field
- Proficient in Basic Machine Learning concepts
- Familiar with mathematical concepts like Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics, and Calculus
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like NumPy, Scikit-learn, OpenCV, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.
- Must have good Object-Oriented Programing & logical analysis skills in Python
- Good Grasp on programming language and concepts such as Python + OOP + SOLID, Data Structures and Algorithms, RESTful APIs, and familiar with Software Architecture Design
- Good grasp of software tools and platforms such as Git, Conda, PIP, Jupyter, Docker, and familiar with cloud platforms like Azure
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of SQL / NoSQL databases with hands-on experience in at least one database system
- Strong communication skills and value building strong relationships with colleagues and partners
- Ability to work individually with limited supervision
What will you do?
- Research, develop, evaluate, and optimize various Machine Learning and Deep learning models for different problems
- Constantly be ingesting research papers, finding, and implementing ways to take what is innovative, and writing production code to apply it to our goals
- Build, train, evaluate, test, and deploy Machine Learning models
- Constantly analyze where our current methods are falling short and devise and implement ways to improve and iterate
- Prepare, draft, and review of software documentation and project reports to meet internal requirements
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary based on your potential and experience
- International exposure
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Training on personal growth, professional development, English language
- Certification from renowned institutions
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, and maternal/parental leave
- Internal trainings
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
*** In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074
SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specializes in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners, as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold, Authorised Education Partner. We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic, we take great pride in our values, and our team is the heart of our organization.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we are looking for talented individuals to join our SeeLogic International team in Nepal. If you are a dynamic individual and are keen to progress your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Seelogic International Pvt. Ltd. is looking for dynamic and smart persons to expand our Development Team to help our clients build their products better.