- No. of vacancies: 2
- Apply before: March 31, 2021
- Location: Kathmandu
As an Application Developer, you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment of software solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements, create designs and architect solutions and further development using formal methods
- Work cooperatively in a project-focused development team to complete assigned tasks and with expected quality and on time.
- Implement existing and emerging technologies seeking innovative solutions to common problems at system level.
- Responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions.
- Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
- Development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems; creating services to be called from Microsoft BizTalk Server for system integrations.
- Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- tests modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- participates in system and acceptance testing.
- provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in related roles.
- Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system.
- Experience developing services with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with source control and CI/CD systems (Azure DevOps, Git)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (SQL, Azure Table)
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Willingness to work on Dynamics 365 CRM and related Office 365 products
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times
- Experience in business applications is a plus (CRM or ERP applications preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement or Power Platform solutions, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Power Apps or Power Automate.
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and use of Azure DevOps to manage development priorities and backlogs.
- Understanding of data insights (Data trends, content analysis) and fluency using Excel and other data reporting tools such as Power BI.
SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specializes in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners, as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold, Authorized Education Partner. We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values, and our team is the heart of our organization.
Drop Your Resume
We will get back to you when we have any opportunity for you.