- Location: Kathmandu, Bafal
Job Description for PMO (Nepal)
Project Management Office is involved in.
- Overseeing all the running and upcoming projects from Initiation till Closure stages.
- Check and maintain the good health of running projects in terms of Scope, Schedule, Quality, Risk, and proper Closure with all necessary documents.
- Analyse the dependencies in order to streamline the projects in the pipeline.
- Report into Head of Projects UK, and work with Dogma Group senior management team (SMT), and Nepal delivery teams to introduce and improve project/program management processes in order to achieve organizational strategic goals.
- Implement metrics to give visibility of project planning, resources, burn rate, resource efficiency, quality, client satisfaction, invoicing/cash flow and profitability as we move to project costing.
- Communications through to support and account management teams.
This role requires a high level of understanding of Project/Program Designing and Executing methodologies to fulfil the following responsibilities.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program health and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities, including skills development, motivation, and evaluation.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including completeness of delivery, customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project requirements, complexity, issues, progress, and decisions on solutions.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing and mitigating program risks.
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld.
- Tracking resource efficiency and requirements.
- Tracking project costs to make them profitable.
- Smooth interfaces with Sales (Project kick-off), Consultants (Handover), Support & Client Relations (Go-Live)
- Performing related administrative tasks.
- 6+ years of working experience in Project/Program management.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience managing a team of diverse talents.
- Knowledge of CRM / ERP software development procedures is preferred.
- Preferably Professional Certification like PMP ® or PRINCE2.
- Participate and give input for process improvement initiatives.
- Give necessary instructions to and facilitate team members.
- Support for the performance evaluation of team members.
- Act and recommend for team formation, development, and motivation.
- Approvals and other administrative tasks authorized by executive management.
Drop Your Resume
We will get back to you when we have any opportunity for you.